Code: Re-farm Consumer-driven demands to reframe farming systems.
Understanding the key strengths and weaknesses of different farming systems is crucial for sustainable animal production and delivery of quality products Therefore, it is critical to develop strategic plans and conduct a profitability analysis of the system-oriented challenges and the added-value resulting from consumer-driven demands and niche products.
Code: Re-farm deals with the challenges and focuses on poultry and goat production systems with the overall goal of understanding the links between husbandry systems and intrinsic quality of animal products. Conventional and novel technologies will be exploited for assessing the intrinsic quality of products along the value chain (Product Lifecycle Monitoring), from farm to fork.
- CyRIC – Cyprus research and innovation center Ltd, CY
- Agricultural University of Athens, GR
- Alpes Lasers SA, CH
- Technische Universitaet Wien, AT
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche – Institute of Food Science, IT
- Quantared Technologies GMBH, AT
- REM Analytics SA, CH
- EXUS Software, GR
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Faculty of animal production, GR
- Universidad Carlos III De Madrid, ES
- Biosense Institute, RS
- Tecnoalimenti SCPA, IT
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, NL
- Kobenhavns Universitet – Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, DK
- Noldus Information Technology BV, NL
- Institute of Communication and Computer Systems, GR
- Association of Skopelos goats breed, GR
- Agro milk IKE, GR
- Fromagerie Caprilait, CH
- Stichting Aeres group – Poultry Expertise Centre, NL
- Società Agricola Accadia Verde S.r.l., IT